Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- IAB: Digital ad revenues could exceed $100 billion for first time in 2018
Nov 13, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
Growth continues, driven by mobile. Social and video see double-digit, if flattening, growth.
- Survey: Majority of consumers will spend 75% of holiday budgets online this year
Nov 13, 2018 by Greg Sterling
But stores are driving an increasing percentage of online buying.
- As Facebook prioritizes Stories over Newsfeed, will advertisers follow suit?
Nov 13, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
Marketers say creativity is key to maximizing returns across all of Facebook properties.
- How long will the brand safety conversation continue?
Nov 13, 2018 by Rob Rasko
Every brand will have a nuanced definition of a safe online environment and that’s where the complexity of this topic lies.
- AR/VR agency Vertebrae launches web-based AR platform for online retailers
Nov 12, 2018 by Barry Levine
Called Axis, it enables online visitors to virtually “try on” hats and other accessories and interact with objects in 360-degree detail.
Recent Headlines From MarTech Today, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Marketing Technology:
- Planning for 2019: Can’t-fail ingredients for tastier ABM
Nov 13, 2018 by John Steinert
Before adopting any solution for ABM, the data should be easy to understand, implement and highly actionable.
- 8 ways marketers use call analytics in Salesforce to drive revenue
Nov 13, 2018 by Digital Marketing Depot
Salesforce is the world’s most popular CRM provider, with more than 150,000 users worldwide. It’s used by companies of all sizes — from small businesses with one subscription to large enterprises with thousands — but has seen its greatest adoption among the world’s biggest brands, with over 80% of Fortune 500 companies using its CRM.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
- Snap VP of Content Nick Bell to Leave Company, Cheddar
- 29 Incredible Stats that Prove the Power of Visual Marketing, Movable Ink Blog
- An Email List Isn’t Just for Emailing, Practical Ecommerce
- Brand Loyalty in Ecommerce: Communities & Multi-Million-Dollar Success, Shopify
- Even social networks are struggling with influencer marketing, Mobile Marketer
- Five Ways to Maximize Sales This Holiday Season, Facebook Business
- More Information About Last Week’s Takedowns, Facebook Newsroom
- Publishers, Advertisers Turn Focus to In-App Mobile Video, Street Fight
- The 4 Factors Defining Marketing’s Future, CMS Wire
- Why Brands Bring Their Advertising In-House, Contently