Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Pinterest partnerships with name brands and Etsy focus on a personalized holiday strategy
Nov 16, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
This holiday season, the social media platform has developed special gift-finding tools exclusively for Macy’s, Lowe’s, Kohl’s and Etsy.
- PureCars launches an attribution platform just for car dealerships
Nov 16, 2018 by Barry Levine
The auto dealer-focused online marketing platform says this new solution is the first to solve dealers’ unique problem of attribution.
- Unlock multi-touch attribution with CRM campaign tracking
Nov 16, 2018 by Heather Cooan
If you’re using a CRM to house leads then you likely have the campaign tracking tools for middle funnel activity even if you have an offline transaction point.
- Analyst: Amazon Echo owns 75 percent of global smart speaker market
Nov 16, 2018 by Greg Sterling
Google had beaten Amazon in device shipments in the previous two quarters.
- Driving sales and profits with Facebook Ads
Nov 16, 2018 by Joe Martinez
This SMX East session recap about Facebook advertising covers not only on how to properly attribute the value of your ads, but how it can also be a place to find some winning B2B strategies.
Recent Headlines From MarTech Today, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Marketing Technology:
- Group of ad associations defends current U.S. data privacy regulatory framework
Nov 16, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
The coalition says that ‘reasonable data practices should be expressly permitted and encouraged.’
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
- Amazon Web Services rolls out new security feature to prevent accidental S3 data leaks, ZDNet
- Google Cloud CEO Greene being replaced by former Oracle exec Kurian, CNBC
- Has Account-Based Marketing Made Sales Development Reps Obsolete?, CMS Wire
- How brands can lean into the right moments in 2019 , Think with Google
- How to Create Engaging Posts to Keep Your Business Top of Mind, Facebook Business
- Online fraud attempts forecasted to peak on Thanksgiving Day, Retail Dive
- Reshaping Product Data for Cross-Border Ecommerce, Multichannel Merchant
- Scaled Ad Platforms Vs. Smaller Custom Solutions: How To Strike The Right Balance, AdExchanger
- The Automated Agency: Taking Care of Business in Marketing’s New Age, Marketo