Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Consumers receptive to mobile ads while watching TV, before bed
Jan 18, 2019 by Robin Kurzer
Aki Technologies’ survey also found a generational shift in how consumers pay attention to ads.
- 4 building blocks to help your brand’s SEO strategy succeed
Jan 18, 2019 by Danielle Savin
Crawlability, optimization, brand engagement and knowledge-content creation are all important pieces to create a more competitive SEO program.
- How to make your content more accessible to the visually impaired
Jan 18, 2019 by Christi Olson
Updating alt tags and creating friendly URLs and file names are just a few ways to maximize the accessibility of your organic search presence.
Recent headlines from MarTech Today, our sister site dedicated to marketing technology:
- The ad industry continues its quest toward fewer cookies and more consistent user IDs
Jan 17, 2019 by Barry Levine
The IAB Tech Lab’s DigiTrust and the Advertising ID Consortium chart different, but intersecting, paths toward the goal of an industry-wide identity resolution.
- 3 types of silos killing your marketing team
Jan 17, 2019 by Digital Marketing Depot
Marketing has become a complex field, with evolving technologies, fast-paced processes and data that must be analyzed, interpreted and shared so you can continuously optimize those processes for better results. But when teams are using disconnected technology, workflows and processes, it can be a struggle to manage day-to-day tasks, much less optimize and streamline how […]
- What is identity resolution?
Jan 17, 2019 by Robin Kurzer
What you need to know about how ID resolution works to provide omnichannel insights for personalized, people-based marketing.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
- ‘Publishers were always a second priority’: Confessions of a former Facebook exec on the platform’s struggles with video, Digiday
- Expand Your YouTube Ads’ Reach With Custom Intent Audiences, Unbounce
- Give Your LinkedIn Performance a Boost With Group Targeting, Clix Marketing PPC Blog
- Hacked Instagram Influencers Rely on White-Hat Hackers to Get Their Accounts Back, Motherboard
- In-Housing Can Give Creative The Data It Needs To Thrive, AdExchanger
- Lead Generation: Are you optimizing for the wrong metrics?, AdStage
- Should Merchants Consider Voice Commerce (Yet)?, Practical Ecommerce
- Snap CFO’s Exit Said to Follow Request to Board for More Pay, Bloomberg